Start: February 2018
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm (with a few-hour break during the day during school term)
Salary: £450+ net/week
Requirements: * driver essential (a car provided for the Nanny’s use)
* travel with the family for 6-8 weeks/year
* proxy-parenting 3-4 times/year
A lovely family with 2 super clever boys is looking for a long-term and top-notch Nanny to join their beautiful household in Kensington, London. The accommodation they provide consists of a private room and a private bathroom on the top floor of the house. The duties involve:
* managing morning and evening routine (serving breakfast, helping the children to get dressed, making sure they wear clean uniforms daily, making sure they carry their school bags and sports kits to school when necessary, helping with bath time, putting to bed, reading bed time stories, and more)
* helping the younger child with his homework
* school runs by car
* taking the children to after school activities
* organising the children’s free time
* taking them to parks and playgrounds
* taking the children to museums, galleries and other attractions for children in and around London
* playing with the children
* organising their playdates
* keeping an eye on and organising their social life
* making sure the boys’ bedrooms are tidy daily (the family employs a housekeeper)
* online grocery shopping
* preparing meals for the boys
The family doesn’t own any pets and they are happy for you to have a rest or take some classes when the boys are at school and all your duties are being dealt with!
If you treat a nanny job in a professional manner, are on the level of a super-nanny, with balanced and content personality, with high levels of energy, are responsible and confident, enthusiastic, firm but fair individual who can set up and stick to the healthy rules, rational and with common sense, then this vacancy is just for you!
Applying for this position you must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role, up-to-date CRB/DBS and Paediatric First Aid.