About Empire Nannies&Housekeepers
Professional recruitment agency led by experienced and qualified former nannies.
Welcome to Empire Nannies&Housekeepers – the revolutionary London Nanny Agency specialising in placing EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED daily and night nannies, holiday nannies, nanny/housekeepers, child-friendly housekeepers, housekeepers and maternity nurses with VERIFIED references, within FAMILIES based in the UK.
We are a team of professional experts whose vast experience gained while working within and alongside families, at school premises, in customer service and in recruitment results in spot-on research for the best nannies and home staff, understanding and professional approach towards families’ needs, and successful matching-up of the child-carers/housekeepers and families.
Successfully matching individual needs of Families and Child-carers/Housekeepers.
We believe that by providing the best service we can find the right match between Families and Child-carers/Housekeepers that will lead to a long and happy relationship on both sides.
That’s why we invest knowledge, experience and time to understand the needs of Families and Child-carers/Housekeepers.
Justyna Milewska & Aleksandra Tumidajewicz
Founders and Directors
Our top-of-the range candidates come with:
- Between 1 and 20 years of experience in childcare/housekeeping
- Solid experience with children aged from new-born to teenagers
- VERIFIED references both written and verbal
- CRB/DBS or willing to go through the process
- QUALIFICATIONS including Paediatric First Aid, Governess Training, Ofsted and they are always willing to expand their qualifications
- Amazing special SKILLS including swimming, skiing, playing instruments or cooking close to chef levels
- Ability to speak foreign LANGUAGES including Spanish, Russian, German, Greek or Portuguese
- Ability to DRIVE confidently both in the UK and in Europe
- British or EU PASSPORTS allowing them to travel with families on holidays
Author of `What Would Fiona Do?`
“I found Maternity Nursing in 2006. I thoroughly enjoy working with families at this special time, working within the family home and giving round the clock support. I wrote` What Would Fiona Do? ` to share my experience as a Maternity Nurse and to help new parents with their baby in the early months.
I cover the adjustment from the womb to our world. Breast feeding, bottle feeding, baby’s cues and communication, travelling, siblings, pets and
problems that may occur, also what to expect in those first weeks. What is normal and some routines to follow to help your baby feed well and sleep well.”
Contact Empire Nannies&Housekeepers
Our experienced Recruitment Consultants provide advice on all aspects of our services.
We are open 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Special opening hours:
26th-27th December: CLOSED
28th-30th December: 10am-2pm
2nd January: CLOSED
+44(0)203 0922 906
+44(0)208 1275 662
Empire Nannies & Housekeepers Ltd.
07715 652 818
07715 652 819
Our ID :
Parents and Candidates – general enquiry form.